Are You the Kind of Person We’re Looking For?
At Thrillworks, we strive to hire great people, always. We take talent very seriously. If you feel you have some, we’d love to hear from you. We can’t state it more clearly than that. Simply send your résumé/portfolio to email@example.com.
A few of the things you’ll appreciate as the newest member of our team:
- Our famous Friday Morning Breakfast Meeting, which is the perfect way to stay connected and share news to the crunch of toasted salty cheese bagels.
- Great benefits, flexible hours, a fun and casual atmosphere.
And of course, there’s really great work being done by a really dedicated team for some really incredible clients.
We ❤ Thrillworkers
Become a Thrillworker!
What we look for in a colleague:
1. Track Record – When it comes to your career highlights, don’t be shy! And we don’t just mean work. If you’ve climbed a mountain, tell us which one. If you’ve been to a bunch of countries, name them. Gold stars in elementary school? How many? We wanna know!
2. A Hunger to Learn – Sure, your stomach growls, but does your brain growl? The people who work here constantly bring new stuff to our attention. It never stops. We love minds that churn, brains that whir, and an inquisitiveness that never stops. Sound like you? Tell us more!
3. Share and Share Alike – You’ll definitely be hearing ideas from all corners, so please, join in. We also subscribe to the No Such Thing As A Dumb Question philosophy. So if you’re at a meeting and someone shares a brilliant idea but you have absolutely no clue what they’re talking about—ask! Don’t worry, we won’t laugh. And if we do, it will be a brief and very polite laughter that will leave no emotional scarring.
4. Self-Motivators Only – If you tend to wait around for others to ask you to help or do something, we probably aren’t a good match. We need you to take on new challenges and try new things—without being asked or told. You know what you do best and what you’re all about better than we do, right? Do your thing. Remind us, every day, why we hired you.
5. Busy and Loving it – You know that old saying, “If you want something done right, give it to a busy person?” That rings true around here. It is one busy place, yet, at the same time, the pace seems relaxed, too. How? No idea. So we’ll presume you’d rather be busy than bored.
6. Go Team Go! – The reality is that we spend most of our life at work, so we figure if we’re going to work this hard and spend so much time doing our jobs, we had better love what we do and who we do it with. Fortunately, at Thrillworks, that’s the office vibe. In short, we count on each other and we bring out the best in each other. With all that reciprocal respect and commitment, most days it just doesn’t seem like work at all.
7. And It’s All About the Client, Too, of Course – We don’t need to say much here. Three cheers for the folks who hire us! We’re here for them.
Web Production Assistant
Are you looking for a fun and challenging career in the field of website development? We are currently looking for a full-time Web Production Assistant to join our team. Thrillworks offers a fun, casual environment with excellent employee perks like flexible hours, a fully-stocked kitchen and medical benefits. Take a look at what this position …Read about this role!
THRILLWORKS IS LOCATED IN ***BURLINGTON***Ontario APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A COVER LETTER DETAILING HOW THEY FEEL THEIR SKILLS MEET OUR NEEDS. The System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. …Read about this role!
Front End Web Developer
Thrillworks is looking for a stunning Front End Developer to join our team in Burlington, Ontario. At Thrillworks you will build web apps and sites for some of Canada’s most beloved and recognized brands in a fast paced environment that fosters learning, and exposure to a wide variety of technologies. We want to hear from you …Read about this role!
I never thought I would be able to find the perfect mix of work and home life, but then I found Thrillworks. Working on strategic projects for some of Canada’s top brands; Tim Hortons, Petro-Canada, Pet Valu, to name only a few… and all of this is 10 minutes from home and my kids!Jen Clarke, Strategy Manager