Are you looking for a fun and challenging career in the field of website development? We are currently looking for a full-time Web Production Assistant to join our team. Thrillworks offers a fun, casual environment with excellent employee perks like flexible hours, a fully-stocked kitchen and medical benefits. Take a look at what this position involves, and see if it might be the right fit for you!
Web Production Assistant job includes:
- Populating and updating content to new and existing websites through various CMS’s including, but not limited to:
- Open Text (RedDot)
- Developing HTML emails using various Email Service Providers (ESP). This includes:
- Develop HTML emails
- Create list segmentation
- A/B testing
- Code, test and implement development requirements in a collaborative and source controlled environment
- Slice Photoshop graphics and create simple graphics for web use
- Provide customer/client support when required
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Understand browser specific compatibility issues
- Experience with Email Service Providers
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
- Mail Chimp
- Campaign Monitor
- Basic to advanced Photoshop skills
May have experience with:
- PHP and other related web technologies
- User Interface layout and design
- A genuine passion to work within the online and mobile space
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and customer-focused environment
- The resourcefulness to think creatively and suggest improvements to the established processes
- Generate enthusiasm among team members
- Acknowledge and appreciate each team member’s contributions
- Responsible for promoting a positive corporate culture
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with the various team members
Although preference will be given to candidates who possess prior web knowledge, we are willing to train the right candidate for this position. We are specifically looking for someone to ‘fit’ within our company culture, so a great attitude and work ethic is more important to us than your existing skill set. The Web Production Assistant is an entry-level, yet critical position to us. You will be directly responsible for key web production tasks including playing a fundamental role in bringing our clients’ websites to completion.
If you feel like this position sounds right up your alley, we’d be thrilled (no pun intended) to meet you!
Cool! Send us your questions and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Thrillworks Web Production Assistant opportunity”.