Are you a Thrillworker?
At Thrillworks, we strive to hire great people, always. We take talent very seriously. If you feel you have some, we’d love to hear from you. We can’t state it more clearly than that. Simply send your résumé/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few of the things you’ll appreciate as the newest member of our team:
- Our goal is to redefine your expectations of working with an agency. Period.
- We believe great work speaks for itself.
- We are smart. We love what we do. We care about our clients and each other.
- We believe in teamwork and the essential alchemy that occurs when smart, creative people collaborate.
- We don’t believe in selling – we believe in listening to our clients and solving their business problems.
- Our team is made up of the best and the brightest – there is no ‘B-Team’ at Thrillworks.
- We believe in Thrillworks and that together we can do anything.
What are you waiting for?
Web Production Assistant
Are you looking for a fun and challenging career in the field of website development? We are currently looking for a full-time Web Production Assistant to join our team. Thrillworks offers a fun, casual environment with excellent employee perks like flexible hours, a fully-stocked kitchen and medical benefits. Take a look at what this position …Read about this role!